BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
yeah, i think thats pretty much what happened. Although Isabella is not all innocent, she can give people the impression that she is agreeing with them, but not actually saying it

Didn't she say the other night after their first argument, that she would always have Hussains back and then go in for a cuddle on the bed? I'm not surprised Hussain is thinking ... wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...Brooke was trying to explain Hussain’s perspective to Isabella...and Isabella said something like...’you’ll see when you get outside’...Brooke told her it wasn’t what her own thoughts were and that she was Isabella’s side but was just trying to tell her how it was for Hussain, how he was feeling...and Isabella said ...(..along the lines of...)...yeah but you’ll probably go and tell him because you’re his friend...

...Brooke was trying to get both people to look at the different perspectives and listening to both...but all Isabella took from it is...’oh, you’ve been discussing me, you’re his friend..’....and saying any perspective of his is wrong anyway...
To both you, yeah like I said in another thread there is something I just don't like about Brooke and I can't even really say what it is

Ammi, thanks I totally missed all that

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote