View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 10:27 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Explain how the 3 decisions the producers have made over the last few days...

1. Trying to change the voting format to Vote To Save
2. Making Cameron the person responsible for who to evict on Friday
3. Changing the nominations this week from vote out to keep in

Did not benefit Lewis more than anyone else given...

1. Lewis is topping both popularity and most disliked polls - A VTS clearly benefits him more than a VTE ever could

2. Lewis is closest to Cameron - They didn't announce that the richest housemate would be deciding who would go until the night, when they knew it was Cameron

3. Lewis was a certainty to be up again if the nominations remained the same - With them being changed to vote to save, it gave him the best possible chance of avoiding being up and he now is.

3 decisions in the space of a few days, all of them benefited or would have benefited Lewis more than any other housemate.

I hope you are not placing the blame at Lewis's door, he is not to blame as he would be unaware if there was any rigging.

I was surprised Lewis got as many votes as he did, that is not rigged either.

As someone who is not interested in conspiracy theories at all, so what if you think it is rigged, you know the rules, BB can change them at anytime. I wouldn't look so deep into things when it's only a game show.

I think it's hilarious that the few who don't like Lewis can rant on, just like him in the Diary Room.