View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 10:50 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiwong View Post
A lot of this bashing from fans is that they feel Sîan is a threat to take the crown.

They feel bashing might change peoples opinions, but at this late stage it does nothing as fan support for certain housemates has been set in stone
Set in stone is the answer, this is why I cannot ever understand why Lewis took so much bashing in this forum. For me there wasnt any sensible debates with others putting forward their own favourite, putting their good points in play. Why didnt anyone stand up for Sian before now, she may have had a better chance here?

Constant running down of one HM whose protectors had already set the stone, it just didnt make sense to me. Now the shoe is on the other foot and some want to protect Sian, her stone has only just hardened and it should have been set long before now instead of trying to break other stones.

Of course others are going to run her down especially the Lewis fans, I personally cannot see any redeeming quality in her other than she is pretty but to even put a video in play with all those cigarettes is not a good example for the young. Also she must love herself to even do it...Not my cup of tea at all.

Only stating my views, not getting at anyone in particular but yes Lewis's stone was hard a long time before now and the hammers didnt break it, sadly he did it himself with the help of C5. Perhaps fate took him in hand, sometimes it isnt always good to get what is on offer and there is something better outstanding. It takes a while to understand but in the end we appreciate it.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote