Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
well then that's fine if she found it difficult, if she couldn't make the decision that's one thing, but in that moment there she decided choosing between her housemates was more important than her getting a letter, i don't mind her being sad for the rest of the night as i probably would be too, but her 24 hours later saying she wants to leave as there is nothing else left for her, she's the worst in there etc. is just attention seeking AND making those who did get their letters feel bad, if anyone is emotionally manipulating as you suggested it's brooke making the others feel guilty
Absolutely agree with what you say here.

It was Brooke's choice not to bid for the letters. It was going to be hard for anyone to choose two people to get their letters, but others felt their letters made it worth it. Brooke clearly felt that avoiding the choice was worth more than getting her letter. Her choice.

I understand her being upset, which is fair enough, but this tipped over into sulking self pity, and ridiculous statements about leaving one week before the end. This made me lose any sympathy I felt for her.

Akeem and Cian didn't get their letters either, and Cian, although clearly upset too, pulled himself together and dealt with it in a rational way. Brooke needs to do this also in order to avoid alienating viewers. Or if she is genuine about wanting to go, she should just get on and do it.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote