Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
All of these, no one is asking you to explain your support of Lewis F, so each to their own, I really don't know what the purpose of this thread is, are you any the wiser, its abit like asking someone why they fancy someone else, sometimes it's intangible

I like that she followed her own path in their, she didn't try to cosy up to people she had no interest in, she has come across very well in tasks, she doesn't try and glory hunt in the auctions, yet when it came to the important things like the auction for letters she stepped up when no one else had the bottle to

I hope that answers your question from my perspective at any rate

fans saying iconic and role model are on a wind up I thought that was obvious....
I thought I made it clear this wasn't a hate thread but here we go again with another fm being sensitive, on the defence and bringing Lewis into yet another thread .

I am genuinely intrigued as to why people are rooting for her to win and that's the "purpose of this thread".

If you feel the thread has no purpose then I don't understand why you felt compelled to post in it?

Last edited by pontyboi; 30-10-2018 at 06:15 PM.
pontyboi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote