Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelight View Post
I think she suffered because she was in probably the worst cast house ever. Any other year and I think she would have flourished. The misgendering thing killed her from the off, and because it was all women at the launch, her being marked as “different” probably hurt more. If it had been a bog standard mixed house from day one, I suspect the outcome would have been different. The public voting for plank of wood Jonny was ridiculous. The casting was terrible though. Ann Widdicombe for me never entered into the spirit of Big Brother, Rachel the same, while Ashley, Malika and Genuine may as well have been cardboard cut outs. Andrew Brady was sleazy fame hungry fake desperate. Amanda Barrie seemed off her head, Maggie whats her name was zzzz and all the men bar Wayne were dull as ditchwater. People compare LewisF to a cult leader - but I’d say Courtney was a bigger one. Summing up I think any other year India would have done well. Think we see her true side more on Bots, and her Twitter stuff is great. She lovs Big Brother and cares. I’m a Fan.
ugh this tea
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote