Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Say what you like about how this series has panned out but in terms of production it is without question the best on Channel 5

They were true to their word with what I was told at the auditions (not putting anyone who'd been on reality TV before through casting), there was a consistent format with new elements that were brilliant additions (Big Coins and the Power of Veto Gamechanger). The tasks were AMAZING, and there were no **** stirring "who said this" ones designed to manufacture drama. Some of them were themed really well too, unlike the tackiness we've become accustomed to over the last few years. They tried a new (this side of the pond at least) twist in the form of the double eviction, which was executed way better than they have been in the past

There was NO FACE TO FACE NOMS! They FINALLY opened the vote to win lines a week in advance again (I've been asking for this for years)...isn't it the first time on C5? Waaaaay overdue, and proof of how a long VTW can salvage a final

The stairs were closed off, the outside lounge back, Marcus was seriously toned down, the editing was relatively stripped back, no crowd noise, etc etc etc.

I have been seriously critical and vitriolic towards the production team in recent years, it's frankly astonishing that I'm even making a thread like this...but they've all done an amazing job if only we'd had Paul Osborne and Trevor Boris in 2011...who knows where we'd be now?
I agree for the most part but the viewer nom was pointless. The task team though can take a very very big bow Oh and thank GOD there were no showmances
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote