View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 08:22 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
When do we think the next albums's coming?
If we go by the timeline for the last three album releases fans are expecting it to come out between March-April, but it appears the first single is ready to go so maybe a little earlier...

Hard Candy - April
MDNA - March
Rebel Heart - April

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
JML is the next one to absolute scalp me... it's like the prequel to Erotica. Perfectly blending erotica and romance

That beat The male backing vocals

And the things Madonna says give me goosebumps... "I want your baby" "I want to make love on the train...cross-country"

JML could quite possibly be the most sexiest song ever - I just love how effortlessly sexy her voice is throughout - this as well as the fact that Lenny Kravitz did backing vocals makes it even hotter.
Not only did it peak at #1 in the USA and #2 in the UK, the video made global headlines for being so controversial that it was banned all around the world. An icon of her calibre had never really done anything as explicit as that before.
The video by todays standards isn't that shocking but back in 1990 it caused such an uproar that she felt she had to defend it on Nightline...

Last edited by Nancy.; 06-11-2018 at 08:33 AM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote