View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:50 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Can't believe you're comparing him to Dexter, someone who singlehandedly made people debate whether he was genuine or playing a game and made a following as a result. I wasn't even a fan but compared to Andrew, Dexter was exceptional at everything he did.

Andrew was a ****ing idiot, the type who thinks they're way smarter than they actually are. Every single one of his game plans failed miserably and he was a chore to sit through. He probably would've lasted a while simply because Marco, Natalie, Georgina and Charlie were destined to go when they did, and he'd probably manage to be quick enough in annihilation week to evict Alex and survive the VTS that Friday the same way Jason did after evicting Lateysha. But he probably would've been evicted the week after or miss out on the final in that double eviction before it. BB17 would've played out much differently if he hadn't been removed and I would've loved that likely Hughie/Lateysha final 2. On the other hand, Andrew ****ing sucks so I don't mind
You didn’t need to question my opinion at the start. It’s only my opinion