View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:49 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
A fair point, I hadn’t considered Akeem. I wonder how much Cameron would have eaten into Lewis’ vote?
I still think that Lewis would have won, he was running away with it, there was a lot of negativity re Cameron especially after the videos were shown. Akeem would have had a better chance of winning over Lewis had he not been taken out. Many Lewis fans went on to vote for Cameron in protest as they thought it was an unfair decision. Some didnt even like Cameron in view of the videos but they still voted for C. The others didnt really have a chance even though it seemed as though they were climbing, I think the poll for Cian was definitely tampered with as he was out first. Oddschecker gave the impression that the bottom slot was between Zoe and Akeem, I was surprised that Akeem came second.

Zoe and Brooke were favourite to go when Sian went, I thought she would of at least got to 4th place but Zoe managed to stay in. It is all about the votes as we know and families took over for the final save as well as those who had placed money.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote