Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Default CBB Housemates you were excited for but they sucked?

Natalie Cassidy - I remember thinking I would really like her but she was incredibly boring and deserved to go so early. I can't even recall her being involved in anything noteworthy.

Claire from Steps - She always seemed really fun in interviews and Steps are iconic so I thought I would love her but all I remember of her is moaning.

White Dee - She was just a bitch wasn't she? I expected her to be a right laugh but she was horrid to Gary and the only thing that I enjoyed about her was that gif someone made of her walking into the store room.

Katie Price - Had such high expectations but she was boring as hell. Added 0 to the series.

Natasha Hamilton - Gob****e. Hated her, seemed to think she was better than others and wasn't remotely interesting. Without Farrah to bounce off she would have been a bore. Her only good moment was 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT' at scum Austin.

Chloe Khan - Thought she would be feisty and fun but she was everything I hoped she wouldn't be. She let Bear use her and she came across as a right skank.

Helen Lederer - Someone I wanted on the show for ages and although I liked her she was pretty irrelevant.

Sandi Bogle - Wish Sandra had got on instead Sandi was horrific.