View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 06:40 AM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

I'm obsessed with making playlists for party's I never even plan on arranging. It's something I have done ever since I was a kid, in the days of making cds, bear in mind you could buy packs of 100 blank cds I would go through them in about a month making party play lists. Didn't even listen to them. Now I have Spotify I do it on that but I usually make seasonal play lists now like summer 2018 autumn 2018 etc
Also if I'm going to travel somewhere that is an hour away or more I panic if I haven't made a play list for it

Never even realised how odd that all is until now

But what it has left me with is a vast knowledge of music I'm very good at identifying a year a song was released etc

I used to collect all the now cds. I stopped at now 90 so every song before that I could identify for ages what now album it was on which Cd it was on whether it was the first or second I would be able to tell you what number track it was and which track was before and after it and for a long time I was obsessed with making playlists for the next now album up to the point I could fill a whole pad full of different drafts of it

I also have a strangely accurate memory when it comes to the x factor I can remember every detail. Less so nowadays as don't have a lot of care for it so not sure on 2015 to 2018 but the years before I remember every detail

I'm very strange just realised that!!

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 14-11-2018 at 06:40 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote