Old 15-11-2018, 08:32 PM #1589

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

15. San Juan Del Sur

I really can't complain much about anything with this season...the only thing is it really hasn't left much of an impact on me. I barely remember anything about SJDS despite the fact I literally watched it last year. The demise of Jon Rocker was truly a sight to behond I really did struggle to have a firm favourite with SJDS, but Natalie, Jaclyn, Baylor are all pretty great.

14. Worlds Apart

I know it's extremely controversial to rate WA this highly. But to me it was pretty gripping. The behaviour was uncomfortable at times, but watching Mike come out on top following his edge-of-the-seat immunity streak, and knocking out the villains of the season was fantastic. Mama C NEEDS to return some day.

13. Panama - Exile Island

Similarly to SJDS, Panama is a season I remember thoroughly enjoying, but it never really pierces my conscience when I think of my favourite season . I must say though, Courtney's jury speech alone elevates it to Top 20. "A birds gotta fly".

12. Guatamela

This is just a fantastic classic season. Wonderful cast, entirely unique location, and just consistently enjoyable entertainment. Stephe-me was a JOY to behold. No but really, Lydia needs to return some day! Oh also, Judd was unbelievably awful and his timely comeuppance was glorious.

11. Kaoh Rong

Possibly one of the strongest casts of any season. You couldn't write it. Characters like Aubry, Cydney, Joe, Pete, Jason are a dream to see on Survivor.

Ranking
35. One World
34. Redemption Island
33. Thailand
32. All-Stars
31. South Pacific
30. Game Changers
29. Millennials vs Gen-X
28. Caramoan
27. Cook Islands
26. Fiji
25. Tocantins
24. Vanuatu
23. Samoa
22. Nicaragua
21. Cambodia - Second Chance
20. Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers
19. The Amazon
18. Philippines
17. The Australian Outback
16. Africa
15. San Juan Del Sur
14. Worlds Apart
13. Panama
12. Guatemala
11. Kaoh Rong

Remaining
1. Borneo

4. Marquesas

7. Pearl Islands

10. Palau

15. China
16. Micronesia - Fans vs Favourites
17. Gabon

20. Heroes vs Villains

27. Blood vs Water
28. Cagayan

Last edited by TomC; 15-11-2018 at 08:33 PM.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote