Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Yes, she, Hamza and Liv were the only ones that should have been casted.
Potentially Kaela. The others were all completely useless.

I think Paras will always be the only winner to have never made a single move in Big Brother History and to each and every week consistently have the person she wants to stay go home [What a fantastic social game ]. She is the equivalent of Victoria winning [but at least Victoria won competitions until luck based crabshoots in f4/f3]. I didn't think there could be a more useless winner than Marissa CBB but Paras followed and trumped her completely. At least Marissa was on the right side of the house and numbers and actually had partial control [by following Ross].

Imagine your sole move being talking to live feeders and calling other people dumb.

All you need to win BB is to be a good public speaker and shout during your final speech as it shows passion - she could have shouted the alphabet and her speech would be the same.

Kaela losing to Paras is probably the most bitter jury I've ever seen and I don't even like Kaela. At least Lisa BB3 made moves and genuinely had a good social game [played a good game, but Danielle was better]

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 17-11-2018 at 01:41 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote