View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 02:29 PM #16
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia. View Post
I'd much rather have this than just another mage with a blue skin on it, and at the end of the day, SHB has two other new jobs anyway. The Limited Jobs system is something they can keep building on, it might be simple now, but it opens the door to new possibilities, rather than being stuck in the endless DPS-Tank-Healer jobs. Who knows, eventually they might add a normal playable side to BLU too.
I'd rather have another mage that can be used in actual content. I think the point that defenders of this mess are using to justify it is weak too. They could easily have made BLU progress through levels and job quests while still making it true to the BLU style of play. The most important part of BLU's identity is that it uses enemy skills and they could have adapted enemy skills in a balanced way. They valued a gimmick over giving people what they truly want and the outrage is testament to that.

What's the actual point of a job if all you can do with it is kill mobs and do some crappy arena battles that aren't likely going to yield any good rewards. This limited system needs to die before SE has any ideas to ruin any other classic jobs with it. I've wanted Blue Mage for years but I'd rather not have it if I can't play it like any other job. What they've done is just insulting, trolling even. It's a true monkey's paw move on SE's part. 'Here, have this job you want but all you can do is kill mobs and show off your AF gear in hubs! HAHAHAHAHAHA!'

There is no defense for this ****, none. SE have slapped the players that wanted BLU in the face.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote