View Single Post
Old 18-11-2007, 07:02 PM #2
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

It is the end of October

It is late in the evening on the Isle of Dogs in London...

Three Blacked out vans made their way in convoy along the A1206, Preston's Road, as they headed up to the roundabout. They pulled to a stop on Trafalgar Road

Quietly a small team of armed men got out of the vans. and looked down towards the marina of small boats. All of them were dressed in black body armour, carrying semi automatic weapons, and wearing the helmets of a special branch assault team.

A man in brown rain mac got out of the passenger seat of the van in front. He was holding what looked like a radar speed gun. He was in his early fifties and had a military style hair cut.

One of the officers came over to him. "Sir the suspects are down in one of the boats in the marina", then he looked at the device the man in the brown mac was holding. "What is that sir"

"Sorry commander, that is classified" he replied bluntly, "All you and your men need to know is that it will detect the target"

"You mean the terror suspects"

"Yes of course"

The commander started to wave directions at the rest of the officers to move out in their well trained manner.

"Commander" said the man in the brown rain mac

"Sir?"

"We need them alive"

"But I thought this was a Cratos mission, we were told that the terrorists were likely detonate a remote device if they were challenged"

"I said Alive"

"If possible SIR"

"Yes of course, but if we loose both of them, then we will not know where the others in this cell group are located"

The commander turned back to his men and signalled to them to use the tasers

He turned back to the man in the brown jacket "Sir even if we do score a direct hit with a taser, he could still.."

"Just do it" the man in the brown rain mac interrupted, "I was told we would get full co-operation from Special Branch"

"Yes Sir"

The man in the Brown rain mac walked to the top of the steps down and pointed his device at the boats and scanned them. He was hoping that this was not another false lead.

The device registered a positive signal, the targets were there. That boat there, he told the commander pointing at the boat that had registered positive.

The officers, moved quietly and quickly down to the boats, ran across the bridge to the main part where the boats we moored.

Suddenly, what looked to be man poked his head out from the boat.

The officers were under strict orders, this was to be a surprise, just in case they detonated a remote device or alerted their fellow members of the terror cell.

The officer in front, fired the taser at the figure, it was a direct hit, and the man fell on the deck.

The second man emerged from the boat and ran at the team.

One of them fired a taser, but he deflected it, and grabbed the officer who had fired the first taser. He lifted the officer in the air as if he was as light as a feather and threw him in to the water.

A sound of automatic gunfire erupted into the night. The commander had shot the suspect, he had had no choice.

Unexpectedly, as the second men dropped to his knees, he changed his appearance from a man, to a tall, elfin, gray-skinned creature

[img=100x300]http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG67b.jpg[/img]

Suddenly, the creature burst into flames, and in 5 seconds, was just ash blowing in the wind.

The commander directed some of the other men to rescue the officer who had been thrown into the water, and then went towards the boat to try and see the first "suspect"

The man in the brown rain mac interrupted him. "Thank you for your assistance, our team will take it from here"

"Our Team?" questioned the commander, then he noticed a military truck had pulled up behind their vans, and a number of other officers in non de script black body armour were getting out with a gurney.

"But sir, the suspect needs to be"

The man in the brown rain mac cut him off yet again "Do you like being in the Special branch"

"Yes sir"

"Then get your men out of here and go home, we will handle the prisoner from here. Remember this is a case of national security"

"But the second suspect, he just"

"Very clever what these terrorists can do, I told you we needed them alive, but I suppose we will have to do with one. I will be going back with my team to the facility"

The other men had by this time arrived, and the man in the brown mac directed them to collect the first suspect, who too was looking tall, elfin, grey-skinned.

As the special branch unit regrouped the man in the brown rain mac went with his lot and got into the military truck, which backed up and then drove off.

The man in the brown mac took out his mobile phone and dialled a number. When he was answered he replied "We only have one of them, which we are bring them in. By the way, there is a certain Special Branch commander I want you to deal with. Make sure an example is made of him."

With that the military truck drove off into the night to the north part of London.
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote