View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 12:27 AM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Tbh I always feel bad judging people based on their role as a housemate and who they are as a person because like. To admit that I support Roxanne I sorta have to dehumanise Ryan and what he went through for the sake of saying that the events he and Roxanne were involved with were compelling to watch

But yeah, I thought she was a great housemate. Prior to the Incident she had some great one-liners and came off as lighthearted and fun (I had yet to learn the evil inside her)

I won't lie, the moment she started telling people and trying to turn people against Ryan I got really uncomfortable and I felt uncomfortable seeing Ryan cry. But this happens in real life and if I need to find a silver lining in such an awful situation it's that it highlighted the possible (and real) effects of false accusations. It's a shame Ryan had to suffer for that point to be made but yeah

I think what made it easier for me to watch is knowing that we all knew Ryan was innocent and that Roxanne would be called out on it. So seeing how the house reacted, seeing how Roxanne coped when it became apparent people saw through her accusations, and seeing Roxanne self-destruct... It made for an interesting week or two, even though to experience it would no doubt be horrendous

But yeah tl:dr, Roxanne was a great housemate, not a good person (imo)
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote