View Single Post
Old 30-11-2018, 10:00 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Of course i get that people have different opinions, what i am saying is that a disproportionate number of people on this forum dislike him compared to the general opinion, which though still mixed, contains many many people who absolutely love him. This obviously includes Emma, most of the housemates (look how the housemates this year were saying how they love Rylan and cant wait to meet him), and last but certainly not least, Endemol, who went so far as to invite him to their Xmas party.

I dont think Rylan makes it about himself at all, I think its just that he has a very big personality and leans decidedly in the direction of campy and silly humor and that is just not everybodys cup of tea. For example Gearge Lamb had a much more ironic, sardonic, and droll sense of humor in his presentation of the companion show, and seemed to look down on the participants. Rylan makes it like a big gay party where he genuinely loves and worships the participants, and while myself and many others love and prefer that approach and humor its also going to turn off a lot of people who dont like that style of show, which is fair enough. Its just that even if you dont like his humor or presentation i feel he deserves more respect as a real champion of the show that is genuinely beloved by many. Hes actually a humble person who doesnt take himself too seriously and is constantly self effacing in his humor. He's an asset to the BB world and Im looking forward to seeing the next chapter and glad he's included.
BigBrudder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote