View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:58 PM #34

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Liked Ayda in the audition stages then she made some questionable decisions at judges houses(olatunji?) Then she took it to deadlock between Shan and A&A (I mean really? Shan was so robbed!!) Then had been irritating ever since so she can do one

Robbie when he had been there has been pretty great to be fair but I don't think he has the dedication nor the time to do another series

Louis I have hated the whole series and really don't want him to ever appear on my TV again

Simon needs to come back! Wouldn't be the show without him but he has been so rude tonight first having a dig at Fleur but also saying he noticed Scarlett being nervous and hopes the 2nd song will save her it's not the time for critism especially his own act and then saying Dalton was his favorite of the night but also saying the right three made it through and she was the girl who made it the furthest because she was real; yeah well so were your other girls and Shan was so unjustified in being sent home so...

Lets have...

Simon, Nicole(I missed her doing the duets where she steals the limelight from the acts, Tulisa(she was pretty great as a mentor) and someone new I'm thinking, Craig David

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 01-12-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote