View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:12 PM #3579

Spider-Man Homecoming (2017)
9/10 > this is the third time Spider-Man has been rebooted but I haven't yet seen the previous ones yet but that is probably not important but this one was great

Life-Size (2000)
8/10 > surprisingly funny Disney kids comedy about a girl who tries to bring her mum back from the dead but instead brings back to life a doll Eve (Tyra Banks) which results in amusing moments with Eve learning to be a human (when Eve says you must be Mr & Mrs boring was a highlight ), so they have already made a sequel to this

She's All That (1999)
7/10 > 90's teen comedy with a great cast like Paul Walker,Matthew Lillard, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe,Usher Raymond,Anna Paquin, Lil Kim and a cameo from Sarah Michelle Geller also this was filmed at the same High School as Buffy The Vampire Slayer which was cool and as usual Jodi Lyn O'Keefe plays yet another complete and utter b***h, type cast much

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)
7/10 > good but it did drag due to the 2HRS and 38 minute run time also I didn't like the ending as I felt it left it on a bitter note, and we will never see it being resolved as the planned sequels never happened even tho this did good at the box office, but the reboot The Girl In The Spiders Web looks good

Fake people talk about other people being fake,real people worry about their business and nobody else's

Some people create their own storms,then get upset when it rains

Knowledge makes people humble,arrogance makes people ignorant

Do not judge my story,by the chapter you walked in on
Benzient-XXVII is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote