Old 04-12-2018, 12:19 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

51. Richard Newman/

I mean this should come as no surprise but let me try and explain why I dislike this hypocritical slime ball so much.

Richard was a terrrribleeeee housemate imo, I know some on here like him so feel free to chime in but yeah for me he was everything I dislike in a housemate - a bully, a turncoat, two faced, hypocritical, unselfaware, borderline series ruining oh and yeah he was boring too. I mean he may objectively be a big character but how big a character can you really be when you spend half the series sat in the lounge with Susie or sucking Pete Bennet's arsehole?

My initial dislike came from the first week, where he mercilessly bullied Shahbaz. I know Sezer often gets the blame for this but in my opinion Richard was the ringleader in arguably the nastiest apout of bullying this show has seen in 18 years. Sending him to Coventry, teasing him with crisps while he was locked outside, it was all so nasty and unpleasant to watch. Of course as a staunch plastics fan I was always going to oppose his hatred but seriously he HATED Imogen for no reason, citing her as dull and boring, Sure I can see why he would think that, but I mean Richard thinks hes interesting because he wears one glove and is apparently butch so yeah check yourself first. He also kept going on about how BITCHY they were, but seriously, while this is true, he was probably the biggest bitch in the house? Everyone saw through it, going from house enmies Sezer and Imogen to close friends Nikki and Lea, everyone got tired of this man's constant spouting of bull****.

My main dislike though comes from the second to last week, think back to week 4 when he HATED Grace for throwing water on Susie, yet as soon as he saw her he was all "GRACE IS FIERCE, MWAHAHA" like fuuuck shut UP you nauseating human, oh and then spent the last week up Nikki and Pete's arse because he knew they were popular whilst helping isolate Aisleyne so it was SWEET when Aisleyne beat him.

So yeah, I cant stand Richard and for me he is the worst housemate of the three golden era series, but still he's not among the worst ever ever and there were some good things about him, but as a housemate, I couldnt bare watching him.

Last edited by Daniel.; 04-12-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote