View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:21 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
Yeah, I've been a big fan for about 10 years now
I really liked Hung Up/Sorry/Jump but it wasn't until 4 Minutes came out that I actually dived in and started listening to everything by her.
Madonna, then Prince, then Kylie, then Gaga, all came into my life around that time. Truly magical.

Went to Melbourne to see the Rebel Heart Tour, it was amazing.
The show I was at is actually what they use in the DVD when she throws the bouquet and has the conversation with the audience member.
Wow, you sound like you really went for it when you became a fan.

I adored the "Confessions" era....and loved a lot of songs from HC too. I think "Give It 2 Me" is fab.
Apparently, Stuart Price was penned to produce that album until she ended up going down the R&B route with Pharrell. I would've loved a video of "Candy Shop" (even though that song is disliked by a lot of fans)

Omg, you were at the Melbourne show? It must've been strange seeing the spider cam all over the place. I have the BluRay and must've watched it 20x. I've been to a few of hers shows, but I think Blond Ambition, Drowned World, Confessions, MDNA and RH are the best. Will you be attending the new show next year?

You've listed some great artists there...Prince was fantastic live - I saw him at the 02 back in 2007 and he blew me away. What a sad end to a wonderful artist though. Same with MJ and George Michael. All of them made so many great records but died so tragically young.

I saw Kylie a few years ago too and it was such good fun.

Who else do you like?
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote