Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Jamar
BBCanada 7: Adam

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Jamar
BBCanada 7: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Wow, you sound like you really went for it when you became a fan.

I adored the "Confessions" era....and loved a lot of songs from HC too. I think "Give It 2 Me" is fab.
Apparently, Stuart Price was penned to produce that album until she ended up going down the R&B route with Pharrell. I would've loved a video of "Candy Shop" (even though that song is disliked by a lot of fans)

Omg, you were at the Melbourne show? It must've been strange seeing the spider cam all over the place. I have the BluRay and must've watched it 20x. I've been to a few of hers shows, but I think Blond Ambition, Drowned World, Confessions, MDNA and RH are the best. Will you be attending the new show next year?

You've listed some great artists there...Prince was fantastic live - I saw him at the 02 back in 2007 and he blew me away. What a sad end to a wonderful artist though. Same with MJ and George Michael. All of them made so many great records but died so tragically young.

I saw Kylie a few years ago too and it was such good fun.

Who else do you like?
Confessions probably my favourite era. Everything was so cohesive and worked so well together
Am I right in saying ‘Candy Shop’ was originally going to be the lead single? Her love for it certainly suggests so I don’t actually mind it, Hard Candy is pretty underrated in general.

If she comes to Australia again definitely, I’ll try to go to as many shows as possible

I managed to see Prince live twice - once in 2012 in Melbourne and in 2016 in Sydney just a few months before he died. Was such amazing shows, I remember saying to my mum after the 2016 show that if he never came back to Australia I’d be okay with that because it was the best concert I’d ever been to. I didn’t realise of course that he’d never actually have the chance to again </3

Kylie I’ve seen twice before for the Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once tours.

I’m also quite a big Bruce Springsteen and Janelle Monáe fan

Last edited by Scoot; 06-12-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Scoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote