3. Amma (+1)
4. Penny (+1)
5. Helen (-2)

6. Bubble
7. Elizabeth (+1)
8. Paul (-1)
9. Dean

10. Stuart

A pretty interesting first week. Definitely more eventful than BB1’s fist week, with the first argument happening on Day 7, and housemates like Narinder and Amma keeping a variety of discussions going.

Speaking of, Narinder is fabulous. From her rants over people getting her name wrong to her straight up telling everyone in the house meeting that she’ll probably slag them all of in the diary room, she’s been outrageous and funny without being nasty - though the public seem to be interpreting it that way.
Her and Brian’s friendship is the highlight so far, it’s easy to see why it’s still so iconic so many years later. Brian is funny and quick witted, keeping things from being as ‘still’ as they’d sometimes get in BB1.

Penny is the key example of the first evictee archetype. She’s loud, overbearing, dominating in the kitchen. She doesn’t seem to have major issues with most housemates except Stuart (I’ll get to that), but she’s an irritant and causes a spectacle of herself in the group, making her an easy target.

If I could put Stuart lower I would. He completely overreacted in the argument with Penny - HE said something obviously hurtful, intentional or not, and she responded with a muttered “**** you, arsehole,” and he BLOWS it so out of proportion you’d be forgiven for thinking she had wished him death. She apologises, and he refuses to forgive her, leading to her feeling further ostracised from the group and having a panic attack over it all. But oh how GRACIOUS is he to forgive her in the morning! Not once apologising for his comments!
He’s such an egomaniac and he’s repugnant.

I still don’t really have an opinion on Paul but it was disappointing to see him not try to defend Penny at all - who she views as her closest friend. Especially when part of the discussion triggering the argument involved Stuart giving Paul **** for being friends with her and she defended him.

Bubble I’ve enjoyed in parts but also been annoyed by in parts so he remains neutral.

Elizabeth has spoken up a bit more than I thought she would, but a lot of it is still very monotonous.

Dean I have enjoyed but in the actual show he’s boring.

Last edited by Scoot; 07-12-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Scoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote