View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:46 PM #9
-

-

Something needs to be done in Britain to ease traffic, tbh... obviously traffic in London has been a complete joke for a long time now, but it's every major city at this point. With freely flowing traffic it takes me about 45 minutes to get into Glasgow, and an hour to Edinburgh. During rush hour traffic, it's at least double - 1 hour 30 mins for Glasgow... and I've seen it take well over 2 hours for Edinburgh. From around 7.30am there are places along the route that simply grind to a complete halt.

Nothing compared to London of course as I said; we drove down last February and honest to god... I'm never taking a car south of Manchester again . At one point it took us 45 minutes to travel half a mile .

But yeah... anywayz... not sure if completely free public transport would work - but I do think that every major city should have large parking facilities outside the city with regular (and free) trains / trams into the centre. Maybe a token fare like a few £ for all day parking that also gives you access to the transport.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote