Thread: Ask Cameron!
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2005, 03:23 PM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by cor!! kate

I'm not Cam, but I think you may not remember tasks from BB3, coz Endemol deliberately bored the cast into outrageous behaviour, tons of alcohol and nothing to do!!

Which is partly why the cast has been remembered so badly!! With no books or no lasting tasks, wouldn't you go mental!!!
Hi! I do remember a number of the tasks they did in BB3, but none stick out as being as memorable as the ones that I have mentioned in my post. The post was made about 'tasks' in particular, and not re the particular series.

Although the rich/poor divide was a novel idea, it was primarily designed to bring a split in the household, and the 'working together' in tasks are what make so many of the others much more memorable.

When it came to tasks, the ones that were tackled on BB2 were so enjoyable because they were such a closely knit bunch of people, although having said that there were 'fireworks' too, which made it into such a special, all-round, series. Added to that it had the focal points of Brian's humour the romance of Helen and Paul. That is why so many people on here do love it so much.

On the point of getting along, the same can be said of BB4, although having said that, in many peoples eyes they got on a bit too well, and it lacked the 'fireworks' seen in BB2.

As I said in my original post, I really enjoyed tasks that lasted for a number of days, and that brought the housemates together in a common cause.

If I was looking at each series for entertainment value or for the quality of housemates, I would possibly have a different view.