Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I think that with BB ended, the Forum needs to do one of two things.

1. Rebrand itself and name itself after one of the remaining Reality TV Shows, for example something like “ThisIsLoveIsland.com” where fans of that show could come on here and discuss the show with fellow fans.

2. My preferred option which is to become a general Reality TV Forum and still keep our alternative sections like our Serious Debates and Sports and I think that it would encourage new members to join if advertised well enough.

Obviously good threads are a must for any Forum to survive, the biggest thing that has killed a lot of Forums over the years is members fragmenting and going to Social Media sites and hardly any new and interesting threads being made on the Forum.

I personally think that we're not at that stage yet, but with SCD ending tomorrow and the longer we go without no major competition based Reality Show that's not about Showmances happens, I worry that this Forum would shut down which I don't want to have happen as I've loved this Forum since I was a teenager and I've known some great people on here over the years.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote