View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 10:45 PM #59

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Nick - BB1 By today's standards, not justified. Back then I can completely understand
Kitten - BB5 Justified
Emma - BB5 I Mean, someone had to go I guess? She shouldn't have been ejected, but I can understand their reasoning
Dawn - BB7 another case of it'd fly nowadays (if we can even say "nowadays" given BB is like, gone) but wouldn't then. So it was justified, but mightn't be now
Emily - BB8 - ehhh I mean, Carol McGiffin and Rodrigo have said it more recently without being ejected. I think she certainly deserved a punishment, but I can only think if what she said was said before CBB5 she wouldn't have been ejected. So yeah, while I think it's fair to say she should've been ejected for the racist language, it's also not fair given the fact other housemates have said the word without being ejected
Dennis - BB9 justified
Alexandra - BB9 justified
Daley - BB14 J U S T I F I E D
Aaron - BB16 Justified (how are people thinking what he did was ok)
Andrew - BB17 I was SO happy to see the back of him but... he didn't deserve to be ejected for THAT reason
Emma - BB17 I couldn't care for Emma but nah. Jayne probably escaped as many times as her and we've had plenty of people try to exit more than once without being ejected
Lotan - BB18 Justified
Kayleigh - BB18 Justified
Lewis F - BB19 Justified
Ellis - BB19 she shouldn't have been in there in the first place if the casting crew looked at her twitter, so in a sense it's not justified, but also sorta justified? I dunno
Jeremy - CBB15 justified
Ken - CBB15 justified
Tila - CBB16 similar to Ellis in that she shouldn't have been put in in the first place with how awful her comments and posts were (and I enjoyed her as a housemate, bearing in mind I was oblivious to her Twitter posts). But unlike Ellis, she made these comments as an adult and she evidently still believes them. Justified 100%
Biggins - CBB18 justified
Rodrigo - CBB22 Given what was supposedly confirmed, justified
Coolio - UBB justified
James - TBB I guess it's justified
Alexander - CBB15 never heard that before, but not justified. Although if he wanted to leave it's not bad
Ray J - CBB19 Meh. If he found out something from the outside world I'd understand. but C5 had never really cared for outside contact
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote