Thread: AS4 Rankings
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 04:40 AM #8

Talent show

1. Gia Gunn - Don't like her but I enjoyed the kabuki stuff. Like Bebe in AS3 she brought a little flavour to an otherwise boring talent show.

2. Manila - I like this sort of thing, bite me! Shame half in attendance couldn't even see it. The different.outfit was a little messy though.

3. Latrice - I love some Royale, but she jumped around a little bit and waved some flags. If it was anybody else they would've been bottom 2. But gets a free pass because it's Latrice motherfu****g Royale.

4. Trinity - Dunno why but I've never liked her. The tutorial was decent enough I guess.

5. Monet - Soaking every drop out those sponges. Hopefully it's now out of her system, so she can show something else.

6. Monique - Milking that brown cow far too much. Hopefully its now out of her system, so she can show something else.

7. Valentina - she's like Yara Sofia only with half the talent, double the attitude and none of the personality. Just doesn't interest me one iota.

8. Naomi Smalls - seemed like a Milk 2.0 without the velcro. The wig reveal did nothing for me either.

9. Farrah Moan - rubbish routine. The fall was the best part. Roxxxy Andrews did a far greater one in AS2. And I never liked Roxxxy.

10. Jasmine Masters - absolute car crash. Wasn't funny, neither are these viral videos that makes her "famous".
zrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote