Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Talent Show

1. Manila Luzon - her talent for painting intrigued me also the painting upside down when she made it, no one had an idea what she was making except her

2. Trinity The Tuck - a good performance i guess, she slayed even more with the lip sync which was flawless, i also see a bit of Courtney Act in her personality

3. Farrah Moan - she looked stunning, very feminine which is one of the things i look for in drag queens the more feminine the better, a shame for the slip up but she didn't need to be in the bottom because of that tbh

4. Monique - the cow song was funny, i laughed at her losing that wig mid lip sync performance

5. Gia Gunn - hate her personality, but i thought her performance was good enough

6. Valentina - sassy, sexy, good performer only this talent show performance of hers was a bit stuck in the middle for me

7. Naomi Smalls - losing the wig part at the end was the best bit i agreed with Ross, but still not danger zone performance anyway

8. Latrice Royale - i find her way too over the top, also not feminine at all honestly, i think she could be the first real shock exit of the series

9. Monet X Change - sorry but singing was offkey, awful to begin with, performance was not very entertaining, i didn't like it

10. Jasmine Masters - car crash, not funny stand up whatsoever and i hated her arrogant personality

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote