Thread: AS4 Rankings
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 02:28 PM #14
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Default RPDR AS4 ep 01

Farrah (i'm HERE for the tears and tantrums. the fall was the best part of the ep. was never a fan of hers during S9, but I'm ready to stan.)
Jasmine (iconic...would've loved to have seen more, but obviously made sense for her to go home. bit rubbish we only saw her tell one joke, though.)
Gia (ooh, I'm loving the crazy, cookoo, cunt. ready to bring the drama and I appreciate it.)
Valentina (charisma x1000 and genuinely gorgeous, glimpses of villaintina wanting to come out and play.)
Monique (adore monique, but she really is going to have to chill out with the brown cow/stunning theme. Other than that, her entrance look was on point and her win felt right.)
Manila (loved her talent show performance, probably my favourite of them all. bit of a background character for me, though. unusual for manila.)
Trinity (always found trinity overrated, but did appreciate her as a narrator of the ep and her talent show performance was good. time will tell how I actually feel about her, though, as I can see it going either way.)
Latrice (another one I personally find overrated, but she's perfectly likeable. just not enough for her to be one of my faves, and can't help but find her drag dated.)
Naomi (really want to like Naomi but there's something missing...a personality, quite frankly.)
Monet (wasn't generally impressed but want to give her a chance.)

Last edited by Braden; 06-01-2019 at 11:57 AM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote