Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I just need to go on another rant about this series and then I'm done until the results show has happened.

Anyway imo based off the night I feel that the winner should be between Kennedy and Chris, I feel that whilst nobody was amazing in the final, I do feel that they put the most effort in overall and I did think that they had the best winners songs out of the final 4, even if again both songs have problems. Where as Kirk's solo performances have been lazy throughout the lives, even to the point where I can't tell the one performance from the other, and it's really annoying to see a contestant not even having to put in an effort to get votes. And with Chevel she has been doing more numbers with life in her most live shows, but last night was one funeral song after the other, and again like with Kirk it's like the production knows that she'll be in the final two with Kirk anyway so why bother giving them good performances where they'll actually try to perform.

Basically I can't moan at TXF and SCD for not judging on the night in some years and not attack The Voice for it this year if the two weakest performers on the night finish in 1st and 2nd.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote