Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat. View Post
it's really.. not that deep? you are acting as if she's some maniac, literally everyone i know has said there'll smash someones face in or there'll hit someone in a moment of rage with no sincerity behind it, the fact she was removed for saying something in a moment of rage was a joke, it's not like she was having a calm conversation with someone else saying she's gonna smash chanelle's face in
But at the same time, Chanelle didn't make those threats, did she?
And it wasn't like Kayleigh just sat down calmly and sighed to herself, "ah I could kick her face in!!"

Like I can't think of anyone I know that would RAGE at someone with such threats

In that situation, Kayleigh came out worse. Yes Chanelle got pissed off and wiped the drink off the table first but Kayleigh made physical threats

If Kayleigh was shouting "LET'S ARGUE THEN!!" or wtte I'd get your point but she literally threatened to smash her face in. And whether she meant it or not she still said it and I can't think of anyone I know that would shout at someone telling them they'll smash their face in
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote