Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Episode 26

- Oh **** I totally forgot about the Survivor contestants coming on this episode
- Loool Hardy and Nicole are sooo bitter about Will outplaying them
- Will & Gervase would be a Survivor-BB pair to watch
- Will mocking BB being as tough as Survivor in his DR's lol
- Sue is fairly funny here... reminds me of early Borneo Sue

Episode 27

- "The only regret I have is that I can't evict them both" That along with the rest of these opening DR's: Will is KILLING IT at the start of this Hardy/Nicole eviction episode!
- Hardy FINALLY gone
- I kinda like how the houseguests used to have these final talks by the door on their way out. Final goodbyes I guess. I like to see more of that interaction as they're ready to go, and it would work even better in modern Big Brother with the blindsides and stuff that you see more often.
- Will winning the questions first-part HOH

Episode 28

- Monica not giving Nicole too much info knowing that's what she's trying to do
- This convo between Monica & Nicole about Nicole referring to herself as looking like a "light skinned" black person from her tanning and then justifying it that she could refer to a white person like that too ?! Doesn't make the most sense but anyway.. I THINK the debate between them is mostly whether there's such a thing as saying a light skinned white person? I mean I think Monica's right... I've never heard that one before. At the same time, I've also never heard of saying light-skinned being offensive so that was an interesting/weird argument all-around. Although yeah saying she's like a light skinned black person from tanning is kinda bad but that didn't even seem like the focus in all of that

Episode 29

- Daaaamn the 9/11 episode </3 Monica getting the news about her cousin is so soo sad
- Aw @ Sheryl having cancer This is a really sad episode so far.
- Will: I know when I leave here old ladies are gonna spit at me at the grocery store
- Will: What do I think of Hardy for believing me? Some village is missing their idiot
- Kent: "I could care less which one of those freaks wins this game" nnnnnn typical Kent lol
- Nicole picking Will to go to the end. I mean I already knew this would happen but seeing it happen and sealing her fate Although if she takes Monica, I wonder if Monica beats her and becomes the first African American winner in just the second season?
- OMG this exit by Monica It's hilarious how she's sort of passively ripping Nicole to shreds here and for so long on her way out the door. Again, this is why they need to let the evictees have some more time in the house after their eviction.
- I like how basically everyone is bitter at Nicole when they leave

Got a solid binge in tonight. Just the finale to finish. I like the season but I still wouldn't say I love it more than a fair amount of other seasons. The biggest thing I got from watching is that I MIGHT now prefer Will over Mike Boogie

Last edited by JerseyWins; 23-12-2018 at 07:25 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote