30. Cambodia
31. Samoa
32. Caramoan
33. Ghost Island
34. Millennials vs. Gen X
35. One World
36. Cook Islands
37. Redemption Island

So this season was Very Good for modern Survivor but like... it's definitely not top 10 material lol. The game is just tainted by too many advantages and idol scavenger hunts and fire-making that there's no real strategic merit to the show anymore, which really makes it Big Brother but on an island. That being said, we got very even editing and a pretty engaging cast so I think it's probably about as good as modern Survivor can be!

*I bumped Nicaragua down from 14 to 17 because as I'm working my way through a rewatch it's so far not as good as I remember. The editing is definitely Not Good and it's just not quite popping yet. Could change though.
*I'm spontaneously dropping the trifecta of GI, MvGX, and OW from 30-31-32 to 33-34-35 just because... they're all very bad seasons alol. And in defense of the other seasons that now jumped up, they're not good either but Cambodia at least has a few funny moments hidden in all the boring strategy, Samoa has been proven to be Not Bad when you edit out Russell's existence, and Caramoan is definitely garbage but at least it picks up a tad in the post-merge.