BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
The fact that you are saying this about someone who thought it'd be funny to ruin someone's bed, laugh at them being upset, try to exclude them, find it funny to stick an epilator up her ass and make a SONG about it, and consider punching her in the face is concerning
I think it's more concerning that people are trying to justify Roxanne's actions by saying she was never mean to Ryan to his face.

If anything that makes her more psychotic and evil, that she is willing to ruin anyones life just to get herself a storyline/be in the limelight. She didn't even strongly dislike this guy and she was still happy to pick him as a victim. Very scary indeed.

Also in regards to Conor I was not a fan at all. I didn't like the rant, although a lot of people do say 'shove it up your arse' as a retailiation/comeback when someone says something, it's often just a matter of phrase without any proper meaning. I don't think a stupid rant/comment is enough to call someone evil.

The difference between Conor and Roxanne is Conor didn't actually action what he said and shove an epilator anyway, Roxanne actually actioned her evil thoughts, making her far worse.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 27-12-2018 at 01:22 AM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote