Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Quote:
Originally posted by Psylocke
Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Quote:
Originally posted by Psylocke
MEH,Im just going to ignore all of it,I still find the fact people havent got the intelligence to dismiss media/pap reports lol.

i mean,what is the hating going to solve,it only adds to the problem.
Why should we dismiss them? We all know papers dont get it write 100% of the time but they do a lot of time. I find it funny that when a story comes out about Britney, her fans are quick to say it's all lies but when a story comes out about K-Fed then it just has to be all true.
no,i believe that all tabloid,blog reports are about 10% real,in any celebritys case.

But that said,Britneys Vag flash was ALL over the place when it happened,and people were calling her all the names under the sun.

Christina does THE EXCACT same thing last week,and nobody says anything (and add the fact shes 6 mounths pregnant lol)

I just believe Britney is a conduit for peoples hatred because the media chose her too be.Its much harder to go against that,so most people just add to it and join in.
Britney made herself a conduit for people hatred. She hopped into the "Publicity *****" mobile and the press ran along side her.
ALL artists court the press to a certain extent,and Britney (or should that be her managment) tried to play the "paris/Lindsay" thing,but didnt have the concieted or shallow enough personality for it.It lasted a week.
She failed at itand went back to her normal life,but why on earth does this give people the right to hate her and direct negativity towards her.
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote