View Single Post
Old 31-12-2018, 12:31 PM #56
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
I hate when I can't play as my favourite character/they aren't good

In Mario games, I ALWAYS play as Luigi, and I really don't like playing as Mario (although it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game obviously). However, in Smash, I never play Luigi and I mained Mario for Sm4sh

I love Bayonetta 1 and 2 but I didn't play her in Sm4sh because she felt so cheap, and in Ultimate I barely play her but she seems a bit nerfed

Also I love Duck Hunt Duo and Bowser Jr but objectively their characters are bad </3 so I don't play them seriously, sadly

`I think a lot of people agree Lucina is better than Marth but Marth deals the most damage from the tip of his sword, unlike Lucina. Try playing Marth while aiming to hit with the tip of his sword, you may notice a difference
Don't tell Dezzy that Bayonetta is trash (even though she is) .

Its not so much damage that makes the difference, Lucina just seems to play more smoothly? I can play a round (if I'm on form) and barely get hit, she seems to dodge better, air dodge better, and I think can hit a quick smash faster on landing? I might be imagining it but I just seem to be able to get in attacks with Lucina where in the exact same situation with Marth, I'm getting countered or blocked.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote