Thread: AS4 Rankings
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:13 PM #40
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Valentina (idk what is, that makes me feel like this, idk who she is, but she must be some kind of superstar.)
Monique (Brown Cow Stunning. Doesn't grate on me as much as I thought it would. A testament to how much I like her and think she's a genuinely good soul whose talent will be underappreciated by the fans.)
Trinity (Had a feeling I would end up liking her. I know a lot of people have gone off her, but I think she's been on-point with her observations these past few episodes. Good narrator and her runway looks have been to die for.)
Manila (Really love her drag, glad she's stepping her pussy up.)

Naomi (Again, really want to like her because her drag is timeless. She just doesn't have stakes in this season at all for me to have an opinion on her.)
Monet (I think Monet is someone who I'm never going to click with. Even when she's heralded for things like her boots runway, I just don't get it.)
Latrice (Should be above Monet in theory, but she deserved to go this episode. Was a bit out of her depth because I don't think her drag has evolved enough at this point, and she didn't seem to enjoy the experience.)
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote