Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

DAY 3
- Screaming at Kathreya not telling anyone that Kat is short for Kathreya and when the BB asked her to come to the DR, people thought she was a new housemate
- “C-R-U-T-C-H! I think, is mean, boy’s sausage! I learn that from Mario!” Bless <3
- Poor Alexandra being denies access to the DR for her sore throat but they call her in to put on a bunny suit
- “Alexandra, Big Brother suggests that if your throat is hurting, you quieten down” Oof
- Mikey “TO BE HONEST, AH WOULD DRESS UP AS A BUNNY GURIL” He’s a howl when he starts screaming at BB for no reason
- Mario “Sell them on eBay, make a fortune! Alexandra: “I don’t find any part of this funny at all!” Mario: “No-one’s talking to you?”
- Poor Mikey </3 That argument was hilarious though, felt sorry for him though because he didn’t mean any harm
- Everybody talks about Mario saying “Mikey’s got a disability, open your eyes” but he’s just saying to BB “The way I see it, Mikey’s got a disability” like is he constantly trying to make a pun out of it or something
- Alex ranting at Mikey and he’s just like “What’s your name?” “My name’s Alex, don’t forget it

An amazing episode
If the rest of BB9 is like this, then this will be great

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote