Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Episode 6:

- Hahahaha @ Josh being the mystery 4th vote against Amy, and creating chaos over simply not wanting to vote out Lori because he sweared on his wife that he wouldn't
- No one trusting Gerry after he used his veto on Marcellas... not even Marcellas does lmao
- Eric: He's on life support *camera pans to Gerry who puts on some kind of oxygen mask before bed* nnnnnnnnn (oh in literally the next segment they explain it's for his sleep apnea)
- WOWOWOW @ the handmade flower bikinis for the girls in the beauty pageant... probably the most revealing thing ever on this show lol

- Idk why this Roddy/Chiara showmance feels so cringey but I ship it I guess
- Josh during the food comp: "I was a little worried that there was Eric the monster on one team... plus that fat bastard Gerry"
- This comp is actually kind of a howl.. everyone eating a gingerbread looking brownie/chocolate house to see which team can gain the most weight.
- Josh nearly costing his team the win by getting DQ'd for stuffing food in his pants Pissing more people off than he already has. This guy won't last long I'm sure </3 Maybe this week since Marcellas seems to be one of the people that dislike him the most
- The Amy/Marcellas segment showing their friendship was nice... this is something I like better about the old seasons, they do stuff like this a lot. It's a bit more rare in current BBUS.
- Josh/Tonya noms... pleeease let it be Tonya.. I definitely don't mind her but I don't have a strong opinion on her at all so far. I forget there's veto now too though!

But the veto holder can't use it on themself right? That's weeeeird.