View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:39 AM #18
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I'm GAGGED at the ending. The non-elimination was bull****, but I didn't want to see any of those queens go home. Everything from the top two being announced to the eliminated queens returning was great. The deliberation was genuinely suspenseful because I had no idea who either Monet or Manilla would pick to go home. Also, kudos to the editors making it seem like the bottom two queens were going to lip-sync during last week's preview. The fact the runway theme was Angelic White and the eliminated queens were Devilish Red/Black was the cherry on top.

I enjoyed the challenge, despite most of the queens bombing it. Valentina was unintentionally hilarious and one of Naomi's jokes genuinely made me alol (the rest of her performance was cringeworthy). Trinity's performance was the worst, for me. Monique could've been great but she became too entwined with her character. Monet was fine though she seemed a bit rushed, but I put this down to nerves (her runway this episode was amazing, though. In fact most of the runway looks were). Manila was objectively the best, but these challenges tend to have a way of utilising editing to make viewers believe someone was funnier than they were. I'd rather watch someone crash and burn in these instances, as neither Manila and Monet made me laugh. However, I get why they were top two (before any basic comes for me).

Can't wait to see what happens next episode. The format seems like it's going to be a lip-sync tournament of some sort, which they may or may not have stolen from everyone's speculation of what AS3's comeback twist would be. Regardless, I don't see any of the eliminated queens making a lasting impression if they return. I personally want to see Jasmine or Farrah return because I really like them both. Gia is a good source of drama, but she'll sour and get boring fast. It'll be good to see what drama she creates next episode, but anything more than that will be too much. Latrice I cba with already. The self-righteousness with Monique is obnoxious, but we'll see what happens there.

Last edited by Braden; 12-01-2019 at 05:39 PM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote