Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

This was a good episode but it's left me feeling a tad unoptimistic/disheartened about this season because it basically proved they're not gonna send any of the fan favourite queens home until they've got rid of Monique and Monet, even when the latter two do far better the other 3. Putting Monique in the bottom 4 was such a reach considering she was miles better than the other 3 who barely got one laugh between them.

Also that skinny comedian woman annoyed me too, her advice really wasn't that helpful and was blatantly obvious - "write jokes and pick the best ones x" well duhhhh! Also her criticising Monique for 'only taking the advice that she found useful' was incredibly dumb considering why would anyone take advice that wasn't useful to them?

Anyway the ending had me screaming, Monet's shade at the Trixie/Shangela thing followed by the fake-out mirror reveal and Monique randomly disappearing. Excited for Jasmine to get another ep in And here for more Gia messiness. I wonder if any of them will actually return though, it's clear they were all cast as filler to let the popular queens still left in make it further, so not sure how that will work.

EDIT: Oh and I think Monet should've won that lip-sync solely as well. Manila was great but, similar to BenDeLa, she's won so many times that all her gimmicks/lip-sync tricks have been done already and they're starting to blend into one for me. That's not to say they're not still good because she's ****ing amazing and it will be a travesty if anyone else but her wins this season, but yeah Monet embodied that song much better IMO.

Last edited by Headie; 12-01-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote