View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 02:27 PM #23
Banned

Banned

I'd have sent Naomi home tbh, bitch has been coasting while everyone else has had a win at this point. I was expecting a return twist but how they did it was a surprise, I'm just hoping we don't end up losing a frontrunner for Gia ****ing Gunn.

If lip sync for your life returns then Latrice is a lock to return, I feel since she's one of the best lipsyncers they've ever had. Although I love her, I'm willing to lose Valentina at this point and Naomi can just leave tbh but I think Monique's probably gonna become the victim of this twist, sadly >/3.

If she does go though, I can't complain as I feared she'd be a week one boot because I assumed she didn't have enough time for a glo-up although I'm glad I was wrong.

I liked all the runways this week, Monique's was the worst but it wasn't bad at all. I don't get the hate for Manilla's look. I thought it was great. Money and Trinity were the top toots thought.

The challenge was a choice and the top 2 was correct as was the decision for them both to win.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote