Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
I have never understood a woman's obsession with perfection, like i'm a guy with very.very long jet black eyelashes that partly curl upwards, it's not my fault that i'm born with them, but i have had girls ask me that do I put on what do you call it mascara, I said to them no and that's the honest truth because I don't, they don't believe me, they said that it's impossible for a man to be born with a set of perfect lashes like that, I look on in disbelief,one girl said to me that she want's to rip my eye hair from my lids because it's unacceptable for a guy to have a set of prettier eyes than a girl oh lord, another said in these lines/ i'm going to take those gorgeous lashes from you and have them surgically enhanced on me, i joked and said if i die tomorrow you can have them, i laughed and she smiled, my mum never shuts up about them, what I don't get is that women like price think they can beat it,the truth is that women who go under the knife need therapy because surgery will never help them beat there demons.
i had to stop reading after the first sentence because i already knew this was gonna be some weird misogynistic bs

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote