Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

ok let me first introduce my battle advisors

first one

Quote:
Kelsea Ballerini, last time she was fifth coach at the voice usa, now she'll be one of my battle advisors, she's only 25 but she had 5 no.1 hit singles, she won billboard women rising star award in 2015, new female vocalist award at acm awards in 2016, and is currently nominated for best album at the grammy awards for this year
second one

Quote:
RedOne or Nadir Khayat, famous moroccan producer mostly for all of Lady Gaga's early hit singles, J.Lo's On the Floor, even a eurovision entry for Russia in 2011 Get You, and In addition, he has written for and produced for various artists, in alphabetical order: Akon, Marc Anthony, Justin Bieber, Birdman, Zander Bleck, Mary J Blige, Brandy, Alexandra Burke, Cassie, Cheb Khaled, Cher, Cross Gene, Taio Cruz, Kat DeLuna, Jason Derulo, Jade Ewen, Mylène Farmer, Livvi Franc, Selena Gomez, Ayumi Hamasaki, Enrique Iglesias, Inna, Jean-Roch, K'naan, Katia, Kika, Sean Kingston, KMC, Little Boots, Cher Lloyd, Pixie Lott, Austin Mahone, MIKA, Nicki Minaj, Mohombi, Nayer, Orianthi, Lionel Richie, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio, Nicole Scherzinger, Space Cowboy, Usher, and Lil Wayne.
so plenty of experience coming from my battle advisors this year

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote