BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Prisons I personally think the issue is more to do with the individual than a generalisation. If its a violent offender, all sort of considerations should be made when assessing the best place for them, and if that's done properly then there really should be very little chance of a violent male ending up in with female prisoners.

Sports is sort of a different debate really... It's less about universal rights and being born male does present a significant physical advantage in many sports. Honestly I would say that any fair-minded transfemale would be mindful of that and avoid the sport even if they're good at it, and consider that part of the "deal" for lack of a better word.

I think it's in Spider-man where he says that he would love to play a sport at school but used to be small and weak, and after getting powerz would obviously dominate, "but he couldn't before, so he shouldn't now". Which seems fair.

Not like Tom Welling's Clark Kent who played high school football and pretended like he wasnt at an advantage because he deliberately slowed down . BAD Tom.
Spiderman knew that with great power comes great responsibility

But just regarding sport, there actually have been a number of cases of these occurring lately so I think that is becoming a problem for women.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote