Old 24-01-2019, 12:39 AM #2536

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Day 4

Germaine getting told off for cutting up the towels and she didn't give a **** All of the HMs taking jibes at John while he just goes off on one, heaven!

Lisa getting really pissy with John here during the obstacle course task. Telling him not to shout at her (don't think he was). God, the roundabout bit of the task is terrible, making me feel dizzy! They are look terrible after that.

Lisa's constant shouting and telling people to shut up is really grating.

John having a strop for no Diet Coke, "I'm not doing anything for Big Brother... and the lot of you can ******* yourselves without me!" and now he's in the DR having a tantrum

Jeremy coming outside to attempt tp speak to John...
"John... it's Jeremy"

ffs and he just wished him away with his hands..

"ok"

Ooh crap, didn't know that Kenzie was the first person who would actually blow with John. He lost it! I see his point though, John telling Kenzie he is weak and that's why BB told him to shut the bedroom door. To be fair to Kenzie, he traded food to get John milk to make him happy, so I thought that was really rude from John. That was quite a quick switch from him. I wonder if he's like that now. We know John hasn;t changed, but Kenzie seems mature now (which again, makes sense as he was 19 on the show). He's got kids now.

But Kenzie's "you know what I mean" x200 is aggravating.

Germaine "do you think they can pump gas in here to put us all out of our misery?"

Great line to end the episode after the row.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote