BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

OK! Let's get this roast a-cooking!

82nd Place: Madame LaQueer (Season 4) - finished 10th

SEVERELY underrated, and treated as something of a joke from season four (notably by her fellow competitors at the time, like Kenya Michaels, Willam and Sharon Needles), Madame LaQueer actually holds a record for being the earliest queen to sashay away with a challenge win in her purse. I say this as if it's a fact I've researched, but to my knowledge... she won episode 2, went home on episode 4. Morgan McMichaels, Lineysha Sparx and Mayhem Miller went home episode 5. Yup, just checked. My drag race intuitions were correct.

As mentioned: Madame's size saw her receive a lot of attention and jibes from the rest of the girls, and her language barrier didn't really help - especially not when adopting a fancy European accent in an acting challenge. Her fears over her physical abilities were triumphantly overcome in a Divas of Wrestling challenge, creating Meatball a monster sidekick character to Chad Michaels' villain. She also snatched a mini-challenge win with Willam for their mugshots, although one would argue this was mostly Willam's idea (with the blue dye packs from the 'money they'd robbed').

I'm a little rusty at writing these things again but I am firm in my belief that Madame LaQueer is one of many queens who would be a welcome returnee at some point in Drag Race future, as her makeup and stage presence are pretty strong enough, and she has the potential to surprise us. Unfortunately, she's stuck with not only the older-season staple of "let's make fun of the hispanic queen" but also the status of 'pointer sister', and was destroyed by Milan in a lipsync.

Memorable quote(s): "My ankle went click"
Best Runway(s): Probably the one in the GIF. Her Gold/Silver was gross, her red-carpet was cute, and her Rupocalypse was serviceable.
Best Moment(s): Obviously the inability to imitate Lucille Ball's EWWW is her standout highlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote