¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

First impressions... I only knew of Soju, Yvie and Ariel Versace prior to the rumours floating around of who was on (and Vanjie, obviously).

A'Keria - I am waiting for a Davenport to win and she seems real, down-to-earth and fun.
Ariel - love her makeup, talks a lot. Seems like an obvious frontrunner.
Brooke Lynn - Not sure about her. I get a certain level of arrogance but maybe it's deserved and she'll be great.
Honey - makeup's a little odd to me but I like her. She seems nervous but also passionate and I warm to that.
Kahanna - I generally dislike the Vegas queens and didn't like Coco in either S5/AS2, but she'll be a strong competitor I think. Undecided on her as a person.
Mercedes - An African queen I adore her voice.
Nina - I wish we'd see more classic drag on the show because it's looked down upon as a thing of the past, and yet, far more compelling and engaging than...Instagram queens. She seems articulate and intelligent, which is refreshing.
Plastique - seems like she'll be a good competitor but I'm not getting bundles of personality from her. She's Haus of Edwards though so maybe she's used to being the quiet one.
Ra'Jah - I like her but... a very forced way of speaking. Soundbite after soundbite I've heard a lot before.
Scarlet - seems like she takes herself too seriously might be good for drama. IDK... talks very highly of herself for someone whose mug and hairline looks...like that...
Shuga - I like her a lot, she seems a good character. Hope the usual "oh you're old??? cute" storyline doesn't pop up with vapid queens.
Silky - I want to love her but idkkkkkk she might be trying too hard? Then again I liked Eureka so I'm sure I'll come around to her.
Soju - the one I'd heard the most about because of her YouTube series, and has been hyped for quite a long time. That makeup... is unique... and she gives me Sasha Belle vibes. Fan of the show, might not be a great show. Seems OK.
Yvie - I stan her laugh. She seems a good mix of charismatic and youthful without being...irritating/bland? I think I'll like her a lot.

Already tired of the basics commenting "omg she gives me Aquaria meets Miz Cracker meets Adore vibes!!! queen!!!" everywhere.

I'll wait for Smithy to tell us which ones are the trade out of drag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote